Power Explorer: Change Log
Just released the first version, which performs most basic file manager operations (see below). One feature that Windows Mobile users can't do without is the ability to see and change file extensions.
I've just released the second version of Power Explorer. Using the awesome plug-in interface, it is easy to perform rapid function development on it. Thus, it helps me implement all of the basic file manager functions in this release. Following are the new features of this release:
In addition, the first version of Power Explorer comes with two independent applications: Directory Navigator and File Navigator. Version 2 provides the ability for the two application to communicate and share data. A third Storage Properties application is included to show your flash memory usage.
- Improve paste command to query for overwrite on cut and copy.
- Improved Storage Properties to show memory usage.
Fixed a bug in the directory "Paste" command.
Released a new version of Power Explorer. This version adds new functionality and several bug fixes.
- Added directory functionality to Paste.
- Fixed new text file bug.
Made a minor bug fix to file copy-and-paste functionality.
- Fixed bug in "Rename File", where changing uppercase/lowercase causes file deletion.
- Added FileNavigator enhancement where it changes to DirectoryNavigator if no file is selected and "OK" button is pressed.
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.
Title: Changing File Name Extension on Windows Mobile 5
Spam Control | * indicates required field
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.
43 Users Online
Copyright © 1996 - 2019. All Rights Reserved.